Larry Smith, Chief Executive Officer
Larry Smith has over 40 years of experience in managing nonprofit agencies, including the past 26 years in leadership roles with GRAND Mental Health.
During his career, Larry has worked closely with medical workers and law enforcement to provide better care for individuals in the least restrictive environments. He has aided in the development of new and innovative treatment models, serving as contributor to the National Research Institute and primary architect of the My Care app, a nationally recognized mobile app that assists first responders when encountering a mental health crisis situation.
As a veteran of the US Air Force and a Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist (CPRSS), Larry understands the value of life experience in helping people achieve and maintain recovery.
Josh Cantwell, Chief Operating Officer
With 15 years in the mental health field, Josh Cantwell has held a variety of both clinical and management roles. One position he found particularly rewarding was working in Mental Health Court and seeing people’s live change.
During his time with GRAND Mental Health, he has been instrumental in the development and oversight of innovative mental health programs such as GRAND Mental Health’s 24/7 treatment model, which utilizes mobile technology and numerous levels of care to provide instant access to treatment anytime and anywhere.
Josh is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), a Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist (CPRSS) and has published more than 20 therapeutic games focusing on mental health and substance use.
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Clinical Compliance Officer/ Wellness Champion
Chief Clinical Officer
Chief Clinical Officer of Addiction Services
Chief Clinical Officer of Crisis Services
Chief Human Resources Officer
Chief Information Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
- Medical Director: Dr. John Mallgren, DO., Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Integrated Health Services Director: Emily Shearer, APRN, FNP
- Director of Human Resources: Jennifer Rains
- Co-Directors of Public Relations & Marketing: Brad Gibson and Ron Brady
- Facilities Management Director: Bill Kite
- Clinical Director of Delaware & Ottawa Counties: Elizabeth West
- Clinical Director of Noble, Pawnee & Payne Counties: Jordan Westbrook
- Clinical Director of Rogers County: Matthew Spencer
- Clinical Director of Craig & Mayes Counties: Melissa Pitts Johnson
- Clinical Director of Kay & Osage Counties: Rob Henson
- Clinical Director of Nowata & Washington Counties: Traci Sisney
- Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health Director: Valerie Isaacs
- Clinical Compliance Director: Jennifer Leggett
- Director of Special Programs: Alicia Beard
- Law Enforcement Engagement Director: Jim Warring
- Safety Officer: John Parker
- Craig County: Laura Smith
- Delaware County: Ray Moran
- Kay County: Samantha Goodno
- Mayes County: Joseph Bickford
- Nowata County: Jared Hood
- Osage & Pawnee Counties: Laura Brock
- Ottawa County: Kassie Conrad
- Noble County: Luke Carrillo
- Payne County: Martha Higgins
- Rogers County: Chancy Bosch
- Washington County: Jordan Long
Crisis Services Coordinators
- Pryor Urgent Recovery Center: Tonya Robinson
- Stillwater Urgent Recovery Center: Aimee McMurl
- Vinita Urgent Recovery Center: Josh Myers
Board of Directors
Bill Stutsman, Charlene Lingo, Ph.D., Charles Hamit, David Foster, Jim Tanner, Lowell Barto, Nancy Barton, Ph.D., Pat Darlington, Ph.D., Rick Littlefield, Sandy Hadley